Earlier today, we made a post at Android Digit about the official confirmation by Verizon that the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, the only phone in the world with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (because it was released just a couple days ago, togather with the Galaxy Nexus ) will be coming to Verizon. The exact date and price has not been said yet, but atleast we know it’s coming, and it probably won’t take TOO much time, right? Well, let’s hope so.
Anyway, there is a rumor floating around that the popular Sprint will also introduce the Galaxy Nexus. Sadly, we have even less info about this then about the Nexus coming to Verizon – for now, this is only a rumor. But even a rumor needs some evidence, right? Well, here it is:
The above picture is a photo of a order for a Galaxy Nexus Prime poster, made by Sprint. Note, that such a poster could be easily faked so as we said in the first paragraph – this is very unofficial info, called a “lead” of internal documents from Sprint, the Now Network.
Some people ask why it’s called the Nexus Prime… Well, Nexus “Prime” is the code name for the Galaxy Nexus phone, that’s why Sadly, that’s all the info we got for now – stay tuned for more epic leaks!
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus Officially Confirmed For Verizon Wireless
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Coming To Nexus S And Possibly To Other Gingerbread Phones
- Galaxy Nexus To Be Carried By Three UK, O2 And Vodafone UK In The UK
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus Official Launch Confirmed By NTT DoCoMo
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus Will Soon Be Available On Three UK HSPA+ Network